There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value.
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.
- When requested by you, secure the assistance of other professionals to make the selling process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services (MLS).
If you are buying a home, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze options that best fit your budget and criteria.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
For more details on my commitment to you, see my Buyer Advantage and Seller Advantage pages.